Thank you for your interest in Debbie's A Day Late and Dollar Short ("Day Late Dollar Short") and appearing on the site!
Day Late Dollar Short launched in April of 2015 with the hopes of connecting with savers across the Country.
We are currently represented across social media networks to interact with our readers and our stats are represented below.
Owner and founder Debbie Hudson is a single, working Mom with a love of social media, Disney, coffee, teenagers, and animals. In the last ten years, she has built a healthy social media following and has created five different blogging sites:
- Debbie's Day Late Dollar Short
- The Coffee Blog
- teen Disney
- Acme Garage
- My Lunch Lady Life
Day Late Dollar Short features savings alerts, sales, and deals and will put into careful consideration each and every pitch that is received. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Reach (Under Construction)
- Google PageRank
- MOZ Rank
- Sponsored Posts and Advertorials - Original articles and will accept articles provided by the sponsor.
- Hashtags - Custom hashtags can be created for your brand.
- Social Media Promotion
- Advertising Blocks - See rate table below.
- Press Events and FAM Trips - Contact for availability and invites.
- Reviews and Giveaways - See details below.
- All reviews and giveaways are done **FREE** of charge.
- Contributors are available to review items.
- All review items must be full-sized, and a second sample will be requested as a reader giveaway.
- Samples will not be returned.
- No refunds.
- We reserve the right to refuse any ad based on content, product, or site being promoted.
- All ads must reflect the values of Day Late Dollar Short.
- Payments must be made via PayPal or check.
- Discounts offered for multiple ads.
- Ads available in two sizes - (1) 125 x 125 = $10/month; (2) 250 x 250 = $20/month