Mall of Georgia management is pleased to announce the additions of G by Guess and Aliño Pizzeria to its vibrant mix of retail and restaurant options.
These new offerings will join the recently remodeled Disney Store, Sunglass Hut, Express, and Finish Line further enhancing the retail roster at the Southeast’s largest shopping destination. Guests will also notice a number of favorite seasonal shops, like See’s Candies, Go! Calendar, Hickory Farms, and Polar X Ornaments, returning this year just in time for the hustle and bustle of holiday shopping!
Aliño Pizzeria, a true Napoletana pizzeria with techniques and ingredients pulled from the best of Italy, will debut its 6,209-square foot space in the Village next to Chico’s this December. The family-friendly eatery will offer a simple, fresh menu with nine signature pizzas and an assortment of salads, Italian wines, international bottled beers, and desserts. The restaurant will feature 800-degree ovens, house-made sauces, and imported flour, cheese, Citterio pepperoni, sopressata, extra virgin olive oil, truffle oil, canned tomatoes, and sea salt straight from Italy for an authentic slice of Naples pie.
An entity of the global lifestyle brand Guess, G by Guess offers shoppers a full range of denim, apparel, and accessories. The 4,178-square foot space is now open and located on the lower level near Von Maur.
Disney Store is now open with a remodeled storefront on the lower level next to Abercrombie & Fitch. High-quality eyewear retailer Sunglass Hut also underwent a recent remodel, in addition to popular sports shop Finish Line and the sophisticated fashion brand Express.
For shoppers on the hunt for the perfect holiday gifts, Mall of Georgia has also welcomed a number of seasonal pop-up shops. Holiday favorites, which will be available through the holiday shopping season, include:
· Hickory Farms, open now and located on the lower level near Pottery Barn, offers an array of gift and gourmet food baskets for the foodie friend or family member.
· Go! Calendars, famous for its variety of games and calendars, will be located on the lower level near bebe and Bachrach.
· Polar X Ornaments has two locations in the mall – one on the upper level near Center Court and one on the lower level near Macy’s and specializes in innovative and personalized ornaments.
· See’s Candies, located on the lower level near JCPenney, offers more than 100 varieties of delicious candies, chocolates, and seasonal gifts.
- Cash Back Sites
- RedPlum Coupons
- Search Amazon
- KELLOGG'S FAMILY REWARDS
- PAMPERS - Gifts to Grow Rewards
- Disney Movie Rewards
- Store Coupon Policies
- Satellite Radio
- Healthy Offer of the Week!
- Grocery Store Freebies
- Media Kit
- Creative Commons
- Disclosure Policy